Monday, August 25, 2008

Where has the summer gone?

Hi everyone.

It's been a long time since I posted here. Between working, reading, enjoying the summer and oh yeah writing in a another slightly frivolous blog i haven't meandered over here.
So news in the world of Sage Rose Wellness:

Still working at an Elements studio in Beverly, MA.
I really love working with a group of other bodyworkers the experiences we can share is great.

Working on my mini-greenhouse.
This can go either way since I have NO experience from growing plants from seed. But I'll journal it here so if anything useful (I hope edible & medicinal plants) blooms someone else can learn it too. Of course, any comments are appreciated.

Created a chin-up challenge for myself!
Might sound silly but body mechanics is so important when you are doing massage or like therapies. So in an effort to increase my strength among other things I'm including chin-ups into my weekly exercise. (Probably 3 times a week). I'll let you know how it goes. But I can guarantee no photos for those endeavors.

Hope you all had a great summer and if you like me can't believe it's coming to an end, there's always fall!

Take Care.

No comments:

How Often Do You Get a Massage?

Interesting Stuff