Sunday, December 3, 2006

Welcome!

I'm a massage therapist based outside of Boston, Ma and I've been tentative to try blogging. Don't get me wrong I love to READ Blogs. But, I haven't actually ever participated. Although, my sister is obsessed with Rickey's Blog and has to be blamed for my addiction to it. If you're a American Idol, LOST or Heroes fan, go there! But I digress.


WARNING: This happens a lot!

So, why am I here? I had a website but I didn't know what I was doing so I decided to rebuild it. Five months later, I'm just starting it over again and I thought this would be a perfect format to help me back into the swing of things. Also, my grammar and sentence structure ARE horrendous!

I NEED a dictionary because spell check doesn't always speak my language.

Yesterday, I received Massage & Bodywork, a magazine I get through ABMP and there was an article all about how blogging can help your business.
So here I am. Thanks, D Kulak.
By the way, here's his blog holistic-economy.blogspot.com.

So that's why I'm here, what about you?

No comments:

How Often Do You Get a Massage?

Interesting Stuff